Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Names??

Okay, so over five years ago when we started the process to adopt another daughter from China, we had two names chosen:  Adyson Mae (Ady Mae) or Liberty Grace (Liby Grace).  Both Mae and Grace are grandmother names.  Throughout the long wait, our daughter became known as Ady Mae.
However, last week I was reading Mr. Popper's Penguins to my second graders and I read the name Adelina.  I liked it.  And then I thought, maybe our daughter could be Adylina?  Still Ady Mae, but Adylina which is maybe a bit more feminine than Adyson.  Does the spelling look too weird or is it too difficult to read?  Mulling over names here...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! It makes it more unique and feminine!
    (sweetgirls on RQ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks- I like it too. But it is a no go here with the rest of the crew. Oh well. I have always loved Adyson as well.

    ReplyDelete