Monday, February 20, 2012

Logan's Eyes

Had an eye exam with Dr. Warman at Miami Children's Hospital today.  Logan's eyes are getting better with his glasses and eye patching, but there is still some deviation in his left eye.  Thus, we are increasing our time spent patching the good eye from two to four hours a day.  We will go to see the doctor again in June and review the results.  I am hoping this works as the next step may possibly be surgery and I am not keen on that idea.

After the very long eye exam, we went out to lunch at Panera Bread per Mia's request.  She loves the chicken noodle soup in the bread bowl!  It was a delicious lunch followed by... shopping of course!  I need to go back to work because all I have done this weekend is eat and shop!  I did get lots of good deals today including a travel adaptor, mini neck pillow, laptop sleeve, blankie and snuggle toy for Ady, and lots of good trinkets for my kiddos while I am in China.  I have told them that they will get to open one present every day that I am in China and when they get to the last present... Mommy and Ady Mae will be home!


Panera Bread Bowl & Chicken Noodle Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment