Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TA Today!

Tonight we received a phone call and email from our adoption agency saying we have TA!  So what does this mean?  TA stands for Travel Approval and that means I am soon on my way to bring our daughter home!  We discussed tentative travel dates and they would like me to leave April 9 which would put Ady Mae in my arms on April 12.  WOW!

It is all so exciting and stressful and wonderful.  I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.  I think I may finish packing instead!  So happy to be home on spring break and have a few days to get organized.

Today hubby and I did lots of spring cleaning in the downstairs apartment which had turned into more of a storage area than anything else.  We plan to turn one of the downstairs bedrooms into a play room in the near future.  Much to do, much to do!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We are celebrating with you! Our paths may cross as we are on the same time line!

    Many Blessings and Comfort to you during the wait!

    ReplyDelete