Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekend

I am happy to have the weekend upon us!

Last night, we had family night- dinner and a movie.  We watched A Dolphin Tale which was wonderful.

Today Daddy and Logan got haircuts at the barber shop.  Logan has dreamed of spiky hair... and his dream came true!

Mia had cheerleading camp all morning.  She is a flyer on her squad (the person on top since she is so petite!) and they have competition in three weeks.  Originally, I thought I would be in China for the competition, but it looks like I will be able to make it now.  I look forward to seeing her fly!

I did some bank and post office errands this morning.  Fun, fun.

Jon and I were hoping to go out this evening- just the two of us, but I haven't been able to get a hold of our babysitter yet.  We need some grown-up time to talk.

Since no babysitter, we played in the backyard.

Mia took a photo of Mommy and Logan!


Kicking off their shoes as they swing high!



And made homemade spaghetti and meatballs for dinner- yumm-o!

No comments:

Post a Comment